Saturday, March 8, 2008

Great Job Rebecca Rin

So we went on this tour of the University of Phoenix Stadium (Cardinals) ... and in all it's wonder and greatness I spot this...

So I crept a lot closer... sorry about the bad pix...

And yet a little closer...I was about 12 inches from this little guy at this point but the size he is in the picture is makes him look so small. The block is about 24 inches in height. I thought I would be fine because it was the middle of the day, when Dave pipes in and says "says be careful Jackie he's gonna bite you" and like on command this thing jumps from the wall straight out at my camera that had just flashed him...apparantly making him very mad and this screech like I have never heard before (somewhere between a stuck pig and a little girl) shatters what is left of the silence and I realize I am now alone with this monstrosity as Dave abandons me and the shrill sound I realize is eminating from him as he flee's for his life.
I realize very fast that this animal has every intention of sucking the life blood out of me... or at least that is what my mind is telling me, so I fortunately grab the thing just in the correct spot so he cannot bite me and proceed to throw him away from me... unfortunatley it was into the next tour group that was comming down the hall. The pandomonium that insued after that was quite undiscribable...
Ok now that i have given you that image... what really happened is nothing like that but I bet I had your interest. :-)
I thought he was cute and snapped a few shots of him... he was actually the hilight of my day!









2 comments:

Happy are We said...

That is sooo funny Jackie! I laughed so hard! Thanks Dave for being so good about being the butt of your wife's joke!

Cathy

Happy are We said...

They say all jokes are born of truths....who hasn't heard Dave's frightened piglet scream before?