Thursday, August 7, 2008

F.R.

Thank you Robert for the idea. I'm glad that there is someone out there that reads the blog. If you can convince the masses to go to Colorado I'm game. Only one catch. Camping to Sandra is a Motel 6. Good luck. JRFlake

4 comments:

Happy are We said...

I was hoping to hide the fact that it would be a camping trip. There has to be a way around that one. Grand junction is ONLY 1.5 hours away. Small price to pay I say. (HA)

What is not fair about the whole thing is that I KNOW we will end up not camping. How about the people who like to camp? Why do the people who don't always get to set the rules? I think I will boycott if the reunion is held in a non-camping venue.

I think they read the blog but they just don't post anything. Not sure why . . . too elitist I guess. (HA)

Happy are We said...

You were the one who brought a camp trailer to this past reunion! If you really want to camp, pitch a tent like Becky and Steve did! And no one said that you had to use the bathrooms and showers, pee outside and don't shower the whole time if you want! :)

Cathy

Happy are We said...

It is not the same and you know it. There is just something about being away from civilization. Maybe we could make a deal . . . spend a night out on a backpacking trip and the rest of it doing the usual.

Oh by the way I brought the trailer for the boys. If it were just me I would sleep anywhere. Of course if it where just me I wouldn't go. HA

Happy are We said...

Ra Ra, I responded to your F.R. blog, a little late, but I did. Cathy footing the bill sounds good to me! :) There are hotels on Grand Mesa, I just don't remember their names, and it might only be one small one. Tricia