Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!

46 years, and eternity to look forward to! Thanks for never being shy about your love for one another. All the neck nuzzling, lap snuggling, hugs, kisses and secret smiles throughout the years never cease to make me feel warm and fuzzy inside knowing that you not only have a deep and abiding love for each other, but you also love being together, even after all these years and crazy kids. I would even venture to guess that your example of love is a major reason why our family is such a loving family and always looks forward to being together. You make us feel secure with your love, so we can therefore share it with others freely. Does that make any sense? I feel like I am rambling. : ) Anyway, thank you for being my mom and dad! I love you lots! Love, Tricia

2 comments:

Happy are We said...

I couldn't find a cute picture of the 2 of you together to post, so I chose the next best thing, the place of your wedding. Hope you enjoy!

The Brinkerhoffs said...

i am looking forward to following in your footsteps. love you guys.