Monday, October 5, 2009
Fawnbrook Northern Railroad Steam Engine
We have the cutest little railroad in Show Low that just reopened this summer after years of closure because of high insurance costs. Our family went every weekend that we could, which was affordable because they only accept donations, so one weekend we might have been more generous than another. I think it might have all balanced out. : ) They began advertising that they would pull out their steam engine on Labor Day weekend, and that is all we heard about for the two months prior. Every morning Jacob would ask, "Is today September yet?" Finally, the big day arrived, and we were actually lucky enough to share it with Becky, Steve, Daniel, Robby and Emily. This is just a short clip of their ride, which is actually about 10-15 minutes long. I do have to say, this railroad was a highlight of my summer to! Love you all! Love, Tricia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll bet the boys loved that! Looks like fun! Can't wait to try it at the family reunion!
Post a Comment