She was texting me! She loves me too! Aren't we just so lucky that we have such wonderful parents!?
We are very lucky. And I'm so lame - Mom is texting and I'm not.Love you all.Liz
Hey, wait a minute....who is luring my mother into the mind numbing dehumanizing debauchery of texting....and who is paying for those texts? (Gee I sound like Dad back in the era when long distance meant something.)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
She was texting me! She loves me too! Aren't we just so lucky that we have such wonderful parents!?
We are very lucky. And I'm so lame - Mom is texting and I'm not.
Love you all.
Liz
Hey, wait a minute....who is luring my mother into the mind numbing dehumanizing debauchery of texting....and who is paying for those texts? (Gee I sound like Dad back in the era when long distance meant something.)
Post a Comment